Wallets are a great way to motivate your children to interact with money and develop careful spending. They also make nice gifts from youngsters to adults and vice versa. Making wallets out of duct tape is straightforward and fun. The things that you need
- Duct tape
- Scissors or cutters
- A board
How to make your Duct Tape Wallet:
- The first step is making the sheet that will make the main part of your wallet. Cut strips of tape approximately 10-inches long and join by overlapping edges slightly. Continue this until you have a width of 8-inches.
- Turnover and give it an interface by repeating the above step. Trim the edges. Now you have a sheet of doubled duct tape measuring 8” by 10” inches.
- Fold in half along the length and then once more in half to create the centre crease.
- Now to make the card slots, cut strips of duct tape and fold over so there are no sticky sides. Cut rectangles slightly smaller than one side of the crease. Cut as many slots as you would like to have. Place them overlapping on the side and secure with duct tape in the middle, sides and bottom edge. This tape can be a contrasting color to make it more attractive. You can make card slots on either sides or just one.
- To finish it off, secure the side openings of the paper-money slot by tape.
Also visits: Duct Tape Wallets
Duct tape wallet is completed now put money and enjoy.